1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Final Fantasy XI... What To Do!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Games' started by damo19uk, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damo19uk

damo19uk Thread Starter

Okay, basically i just bought FFXI Online. i have payed for an account and everything and got onto the game... but does anyone have any idea what the hell your surposed to do on it and where the hell your surposed to go... its driving me crazy! iv just walked about on the game for days now asking people what to do but no one helps so i thouight id ask you people on here in the hope someone mite give me some clue as to what im surposed to do.

ANY help will be appreciated!

Thanks

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Depending where you start, you should get an adventurer coupon. You need to give that to one of the guards outside the residential house., then go to your moogle house to change your job (if you want be something else). Then go to an exit, but before you go outside, look for a person next to the exit. In Winhurst, it will be someone with W.W. next to their name. In Bastok, it's I.M. and San dOria its T.K. Get your signet from them (very important - you get crystals for your crafting), then go outside and get some mobs. Again depending on where you are you should be going for specific mobs. Don't forget to heal and when you are getting messages that you found an item from a defeated mob, but not obtained, go to your inventory and sort it. The items are not automatically sorted so if you get an item that is stackable, then you will need to go to your inventory to stack them.

Let me know where you are so I can help you more.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!