Final Step!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Halowanter

Hey all :) I'll get to the point.

I have been wanting to play this game live for several years. Now I have it on PC, and I need one last step.

It requires that I open certain ports. example:

Source: 1024-5000 Destination: 88

Source:
3074 Destination: 3074

In my router settings, it says "Start port:" and "End port:"

My question is; how do I open 1024-5000? Is it start port 1024, end port 5000? (but then where does the 88 in "destination" go?)

Or do I open all the ports like 1024, 1025, 1026,... until 5000?

I use Windows Vista, and I use a LAN Internet Connection.

TerryNet

First Name
Terry
If your router allows you to forward port n to port m then you could forward each of those almost 4,000 ports to port 88.

If your router allows you to forward a range of ports n1-n2 to port m then you could forward ports 1024-5000 to port 88.

If your router does not have the above feature you could buy a router that does.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online