Finalized list...help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PunkPyro912

You've prolly read my other posts about the other lists a person i know constructed. I realized he was sorta jipping me so i decided to make my own. I just need some reviews on this one. I basically want my system to kick *** at gaming, and stuff like that etc. and i want it to last me a while. As you might have read, besides for a few extra features they have, i want to make my system better than alienware. So heres what i got:

Raidmax gaming aluminum case, 420W
NEC 16X Double Layer DVD±RW Drive, Black, Model ND-3520A BK, OEM
SAMSUNG 16X DVD Drive Black, Model TS-H352A/WBGH, OEM
SONY Black 1.44MB 3.5inch Floppy Disk Drive, Model MPF920, OEM
Western Digital 80GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model WD800JD, OEM Drive Only
Western Digital 120GB 7200RPM SATA Hard Drive, Model WD1200JD, OEM Drive Only
Logitech Ultra X Keyboard PS2 104keys --OEM
Corsair XMS Extreme Memory Speed Series, (Twin Pack) 184 Pin 1GB(512MBx2) DDR PC-3200 - Retail

LG Electronics L1510S 15" LCD Monitor -RETAIL
ASUS "A8V Deluxe" VIA K8T800 Pro Chipset Motherboard For AMD Socket 939 CPU -RETAIL
Logitech Optical Mouse (Black) USB / PS/2 -RETAIL
AMD Athlon 64 3500+, 512K, L2 Cache, Socket 939 Windows Compatible 64-bit Processor - Retail
Microsoft Windows XP Professional w/SP2 - Retail. Model E85-02665
CREATIVE Inspire P7800 7.1 Black Speaker System -RETAIL
ATI RADEON 9800PRO Video Card, 128MB DDR, 256-bit, DVI/TV-Out, 8X AGP -RETAIL

The total is about $1819 and i plan to get all this off of Newegg. I just want some reviews and make sure its call compatible and stuff. If nething shold be changed please let me know, or if there are any good ugprades for not overboard on the price please let me know. Thanks all.

EDIT
If you need any extra info like links and such please just let me know. Thanks

Glancing over it ... it looks good to me. But for that kind of money - id suggest buying a good quality powersupply and replace with one in case your getting - that will require losts of power and you dont want a powersupply to fail and cause havoc wasting all that money.

PunkPyro912

sry for double posting, i just wasnt getting ne responses, im getting ready to buy so i need ne help possible. So you think that everyting else is worth the near 2 grand? yeah i could prolly either get a better case or an extra power supply, that was just a case i picked out tha tseems to be the best but i didnt go into indepth research. Ne more responses would be appreciated, thanks

You can still get that case, but just a quality PS as well. If your thread gets pushed back and no-one replies just reply with a "bump". The price seems right - and neweggs a great place to buy. People will drool looking at that machine ;)

looks good, don't know why you'd need two DVD drives though... I still think the price is a little steep for that setup..

PunkPyro912

ones a dvd/cd reader drives and the other is a cd/dvd writer drive. so a normal drive and a burner. I just dont wanna spend more money than my stuff is worth. Also, do you think that everythings compatable? If you need ne links id be happy to show them to you. Thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online