1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Finally upgraded to G computer wont recog. MS Base station

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Kingcodez, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingcodez

Kingcodez Thread Starter

So I just returned my linksys G (my pc couldnt hook to the net for some reason) and I get my M$ mn-820 G Kit
    when im installing it (i got the components installed) the setup wizard wont recognise my base station. Ive tried 9 different pairs and combinations of ethernet cable and it still wont see the base(funny thing is im hooked up to the G router right now as im typing this)
    The help section said to disable NAT on my modem (I dont have any documentation or anything for my modem)

THIS POO USED TO WORK WHEN I HAD A B NETWORK!!!
    (Last night when my linksys was hooked the setup wiz did the same thing and didnt detect the base... and the only was i could do my stuff upstairs was to have the adapter straight connected to the item(laptop, xbox))

GAH I can't figure out what to do, and I already have to much dents and holes in the drywall as it is.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!