Tech Support Guy banner

Finally!!!

730 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Gibble 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Put those things in my nice shiney truck :eek: never

Mom and dad have the old '86 Neutured Beast as I like to call it. It's an F150 but it needs a manifold so it currently runs like it has no balls :p hehe

Besides, that's what rope if for, if it's too long, tie it in and it's good, it's not like I buy that stuff often, just when I do, I buy alot.

By the way, gyprock (sheetrock for you US folk) is getting expensive! I remember when my parents renovated it was $3-4/sheet, now when I bought some it was $8.49/sheet!!!

My god, 12 sheets cost me over a hun after taxes. Geeze.

#4 ·
As for my car, I agree, who would want to buy a recently keyed car :( some damn jealous idiot(s) keyed the entire length of my car, from the tailight to the front fender.

Not deep though so it shouldn't cost too much to fix.

#6 ·
They have been renovating for the past 17 years, so it hasn't really changed too terribly much.

#9 ·
Yeah, but gas can't be much more than the mustang...especially the way I drive. It burns gas faster doing 160 than it does doing 100...

#11 ·
I actually USE my vehicles for their intended purposes, I don't have a SUV, van, etc because I don't need one. I use a truck all the time so why not own one. I also want a sports car, granted a civic gets me from pt A to pt B, but I enjoy driving, I want a car that has power, style and class. That's why I want a 3rd Gen corvette as my second vehicle. I NEED a car, I can't get to work without one, so why not get one that at least can make my commute enjoyable rather than miserable.

#12 ·
Originally posted by Gibble:
I actually USE my vehicles for their intended purposes, I don't have a SUV, van, etc because I don't need one. I use a truck all the time so why not own one. I also want a sports car, granted a civic gets me from pt A to pt B, but I enjoy driving, I want a car that has power, style and class. That's why I want a 3rd Gen corvette as my second vehicle. I NEED a car, I can't get to work without one, so why not get one that at least can make my commute enjoyable rather than miserable.
I'm with you Kibble--that last post was an inside joke. Eggy and Rep. will understand it! ;)

#13 ·
Yes, I remember the hybrid car topics. Problem is they make those things so darn small how am I supposed to fit, I'm 6'2", people are getting bigger not smaller, and yet cars are getting smaller and smaller and smaller just to get an extra mile or two out of a gallon of gas.

B@H, give me a car from the '60s with a growling v8 anyday.

#14 ·
I use a truck all the time so why not own one.
Put those things in my nice shiney truck never
So what do you use your truck for if you don't want it to get dirty????? :eek: :D

#15 ·
I'd use it, but if it is something larger that needs a full size box with extra suspension I'll borrow the parents Neutured Beast...that guzzles gas like I drink Rye and Coke when I know I won't have to drive :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.