1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Find Chat History in Skype from September 2018

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Al_Ciao, May 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al_Ciao

Al_Ciao Thread Starter

Hi, I've used Skype for several years, and I'm trying to find messages from a period of a few days in September 2018 between myself and one other person.

Ctrl + F isn't finding any keywords from around that time.

Scrolling up has taken me a few hours thus far, and I'm still in November. (And it's getting slower and slower to load older messages the farther I go. It took under an hour to get back to December, and took another hour to go back to November.)

I used SkypeLogView after finding it via google, but for some reason, it doesn't display any messages from Skype after July 2018. (But it does display all messages between 2014 and July 2018.)

What can I do? Any advice is appreciated, thanks!

(I'm using Windows 7, btw, and Skype is updated.)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1226829

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice