1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

find particular subjects in chat rooms

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Jim Wulf, Oct 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jim Wulf

Jim Wulf Thread Starter

I have ICQ and Yahoo Messenger set up. I look for a particular topic to chat about (i e..classic cars) but all the choices don't have a specific topic. I went into Yahoo Hobbies and Interests chat rooms, which is the closest thing I can see pertaining to what I'm looking for. I go in that room and people are chatting about all kinds of things, but nothing about classic cars. I asked a question to see if anyone would answer me about classic cars and I got a few responses, but they didn't know very much about a specific car I need questions answered about. How can I find a group or chat lines pertaining to my main subject?
    Thanks, Jim

2. BillC

BillC

I don't know what car you have in mind, but have you tried a Google search on the car?

3. Jim Wulf

Jim Wulf Thread Starter

I have 1970 Pontiac GTO. I have specific questions in different areas about it. How can I find people that can help me right then and there instead of me having to wait for email replies? I've been to lots of classic car websites but, like I said, I have to wait for replys via email instead of chatting with them when I'm there for immediate answers.
    Jim

4. Lizhusain

Lizhusain

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170032

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice