Finding a 'lost' message in Exchange 03

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BanditFlyer

Hello,

I have a user who didn't receive an expected message. The sender of the message sends thousands of these automated messages per day, and of course, the sender says that they sent it.

Here's what I've tried:

1. I went to Exchange system manager to tools -> message tracking center, and tried to find al messages sent to this user this week. The message I got was "The tracking database on ***.com is not available or the message has left the Exchange organization"

2. Navigated to C:\Inetpub\mailroot\Queueand looked for "stuck" message in there. There were a bunch of messages in there, but they were all dated 6/10/04 or 6/11/04. The message I'm looking for would have been sent this week.

Did I mis a spot?

Is there anyplace else I could check?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online