Finding stuf on TSG

fiatspider79

Love you guys. You have saved my patookis many times. Usually I don't even have to post as the questions are answered in the existing posts.

Today I thought I would check out the polls but can't find them.

I also checked out my profile and would like to add my name and a photo of my most handsome self but can find no way to do that.

Not big problems but thought you might like to know that this idiot is having troubles navigating the site.

Again, thanks.

Glenn

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Go to search and type in member name.....either HexStar or Herge and you'll find plenty of polls! :D Or you can find a bunch in random and civilized debate forums! :D Take care. angel

Originally posted by angelize56:
Go to search and type in member name.....either HexStar or Herge and you'll find plenty of polls! :D ...
Or just go to search, type "Poll" in the "search by Keyword" box, and select "Search titles only" in the search options. (Of course MOST of the results will match Angel's method ;) )

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
Search will only get a result of the user put the word "Poll" in their post... The "Poll" that you're expecting to see is actually added by the system -- it's not part of the title, just a prefix. As far as I know, there isn't any easy way to seperate polls from other posts in a search.

Mike - thanks for the explanation. :)

Buck - 'fraid I agree with you on that :( - Luckily it's not representative of the site as a whole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online