1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FinePix Viewer-uploading

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by melissa043, Apr 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melissa043

melissa043 Thread Starter

I just got a S8000 from fuji and received a disc for the FujiPix Viewer. When i try to upload the photos to the program it starts to upload EVERY photo i have on my memory card. I just want to be able to pick & choose which photos to upload. Does anyone know how i can do that? I also have Kodak easyshare software on my computer which i am much more familiar with and would prefer to just transfer my photos to that, but everytime i try to load them onto their the camera freezes. PLEASE HELP!!
    I have windows vista, if that helps any.

2. PopPicker

PopPicker

Why not just open the card from "My Computer", it's much much easier.

PP

3. melissa043

melissa043 Thread Starter

and then just cut and paste/move the photos into the folder on my computer to transfer it? I dont know if thats what you are talking about, but i did try that and it wasnt working either. I'll give it another shot tomorrow. If i took the memory card out i was able to get Kodak to load the camera properly and transfer the pictures i had on the internal memory onto kodak. But once i put the memory card back it, it would just freeze up. Thanks for the advice, but i'll take more from anyone else if you have any ideas!!! Thanks!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/701745

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice