Fingerprint reader keyboard that works with Firefox?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vookster82

Hi, anyone know of a figerprint reader keyboard the works with firefox. i recently bought the microsoft figerprint reader keyboard and optical mouse combo....what a bunch of junk it is. The fingerprint reader works good...but dont work with firefox....i cant have that. And the mouse stinks too...

So anyone got any suggestions? Thanks for reading

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
My fingerprint reader works great with IE. :)

I guess being a Microsoft product, it would be a bit surprising if it worked with Firefox! :D

vookster82

Yeahbut i thought that the original version of Microsofts unbranded keyboard supported firefox....something like that. bah, ill hav eto investigate this some more....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online