Fingerprint software for Dell Latitude E400 XFR

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jbed850

Hello,

I just purchased the computer refurbished from a Goodwill store, but cannot find any fingerprint software for it. I've download some stuff from dell's website, but nothing is working. Anyone know where I can find any?

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3023 Mb
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family, 1287 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 122001 MB, Free - 79709 MB;
Motherboard: Dell Inc.,
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

etaf

Wayne
whats the exact model and service tag number for the Dell

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Fingerprint software for Dell Latitude E400 XFR

I just purchased the computer refurbished from a Goodwill store, but cannot find any fingerprint software for it.
I'm guessing you actually have a Dell Latitude E6400 XFR laptop.
Once you provide the requested "service tag" number that's on your Dell, we can confirm its identity and what hardware it came with.

Fingerprint software for that model laptop appears to be in the "Control Point" menu in the "Drivers & Downloads" section for Windows 7 64-bit.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.