Finshed my rig what do u think?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Hi,

I seriously doubt if anyone will click all those links (especially if you have dial up and have to wait forever for them to come up) to see what you propose as a computer. Why not just put the details down so one can take a quick look and provide you with meaningful feedback.

NewEgg also has a Lite-On DVD+CD burner combo that is also a dual layer burner for only about $40 more than the one you have listed. This is a VERY nice price and what has always been a VERY nice company.

Good Luck!

Mark, you need roadrunner my friend, i whipped thru those links in seconds, people with dialup shouldn't be taken seriously anyway......just kidding :D

RecOn all nice choices you forgot two thing however a good case and power supply, I’ve built three P4E's so far and let me tell you need a case with extreme cooling capabilities and a power supply that wont run out of gas on you. I suggest the following-
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-134&depa=1
http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=17-103-909&depa=1
at the very least get a case with at least one side fan and a top fan the P4 Prescott's get very hot and the heat must be taken away from the heat sink fast as possible.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online