1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fire Fox 18.0.2 bookmark help

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Harrisbhj, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Harrisbhj

Harrisbhj Thread Starter

Hi and thanks in advance,
    I have accumulated over 1400 bookmarks. I would like to go thru them to check for dead and duplicated links. But AM-Deadlink and CheckPlaces are no long compatible with FF 18.0.2. Is there any program out there that can now do their job. I have been searching for days and can't find anything. Need so pro advice.
    Ben

2. throoper

throoper Trusted Advisor

CheckPlaces 2.4.4 still works in FF 18, but the compatibility checker disables it.
    Either bump up the max version in the install.rdf, or PM me your e-mail address (don't post it in the forum) and I'll send you a pre-bumped version.

3. stantley

stantley

I have Firefox 18.0.2 and AM-Deadlinks 4.3 with Windows XP and it works fine for me.

4. hewee

hewee

Also Firefox 19 is out on this 19th day of the month.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090131

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice