fire fox problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rimzan

Rimzan
hello,

i cant copy and paste in yahoo mail composr in mozilla, but can from IE even updated the mozilla still the same

any idea?

Thanks in advance

Rimzan

I am assuming you mean that the copy,cut and paste symbols are missing from that toolbar that is above the area where you write your message. Maybe somebody else knows why that is missing in Firefox. But you should still be able to copy cut and paste the old way .
Control c = copy
Control x = cut
Control v = paste

rimzan

Rimzan
not exactly,what i mean is if i copy somthing from like not pad or word i cant paste it in yahoo mail composer."paste" from left click contaxt menu is missing.

Rimzan

I don't know why it happens in Firefox but if you go to Yahoo mail options > General preferences and switch to "Compose messages as plain text " you will get that back in the context menu.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online