1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

fire fox problem

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by rimzan, Jan 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rimzan

rimzan Thread Starter

hello,

i cant copy and paste in yahoo mail composr in mozilla, but can from IE even updated the mozilla still the same

any idea?

Thanks in advance

Rimzan

2. TOYMAN1952

TOYMAN1952

I am assuming you mean that the copy,cut and paste symbols are missing from that toolbar that is above the area where you write your message. Maybe somebody else knows why that is missing in Firefox. But you should still be able to copy cut and paste the old way .
    Control c = copy
    Control x = cut
    Control v = paste

3. rimzan

rimzan Thread Starter

not exactly,what i mean is if i copy somthing from like not pad or word i cant paste it in yahoo mail composer."paste" from left click contaxt menu is missing.

Rimzan

4. TOYMAN1952

TOYMAN1952

I don't know why it happens in Firefox but if you go to Yahoo mail options > General preferences and switch to "Compose messages as plain text " you will get that back in the context menu.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/431650

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice