firefox 17 cpu requirements to run flash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mystmaiden

I have an older sony vaio desktop that has basically become obsolete for what I generally use it for which is streaming videos, flash and whatever kind are used on sites like hulu plus. I'm looking at replacing the cpu (and probably the motherboard) but I need to do it as cheaply as possible just now. Trouble is, I can't find any information on just how new the cpu needs to be to run with firefox 17 and adobe 11

What I am running now is Linux ubuntu, K7S41GX mainboard, AMD Athlon xp cpu

I'd love some enlightenment!
Thanks

mystmaiden

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online