Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firefox 3.5.2 beta version released.

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  perfume 
#1 ·
lotuseclat79 has put up a news item on the front page that Mozilla has come out with a beta version of an update to the previous 3.5.1 and now it's FF3.5.2 Beta.

The problem is when you download the file from the Mozilla website using the FF browser, when opening the installer file, a warning pops up " the installer comes from an untrusted source, the file is corrupted, click "no"! I save the installer file to the desktop and tried downloading both on-line and off-line with the same result as mentioned above!

Now, i go to the filehippo.com (see the snap below) and it's a totally cool download and hassles-free installation. All the Add-ons are checked for compatibility and all are accepted. Thanks!:):up:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Dear flavallee,
We folks at TSG are at the tip of the cutting edge of the sword, and if we do not try these beta versions, who will? What say?;)
I am actually typing on the beta version and it's ccool! The question is why does the Mozilla site is problematic? I have read in this forum, that softpedia and filehippo are top class sites for downloads and it has come true!

I have a very Rad. defrag. tool called JKDefrag. and while i was scouring for FF update in the filehippo website, pleasently found out that a new version has been released by the originator and it's now called" MyDefrag". Link : http://www.mydefrag.com/Manual-DownloadAndInstall.html :):up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.