firefox 3 beta5 and WEBCT

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sphinx

I just updated to firefox 3 beta 5 today ( was using beta4). Seems even faster than beta 4, which is saying a lot.

Only thing is, I use webct a lot for school. Everything is fine, but when I click the "log out" button, i get a "crash report" from mozilla asking me to send in the report, so I did.

I've NEVER gotten this crash report before, ever! I'm curious - this must be some sort of Java issue- never had this problem for the few weeks I was using beta4.

tomdkat

Retired Trusted Advisor
Great that you reported the crash! Hopefully, the Firefox devs will be able to get whatever issue you experienced addressed by the time Firefox 3 is GA. :)

Peace...

yup - firefox 3 beta changes so much with each beta that developers can't keep up! I'm only updating my addon once FF3 final comes out.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online