Firefox, AIM, Google Talk can connect - IE7, iTunes, MSN Messenger, others cannot

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bluetubist

This problem has befuddled me. Some programs can't access the internet (such as iTunes and Windows Update) while some have no problem. I am running Vista Home Ultimate and the firewall is turned off. I'm really at a loss for what to do, and I've run through every guide available on the internet. Any ideas? What other information do you need?

bluetubist

Thanks, I wasn't aware that was an issue.

However, I was successfully using all programs for a while and suddenly several stopped working. I followed the instructions on those links and no change.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online