1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Firefox And Rich Text

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by grandpaw7, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grandpaw7

grandpaw7 Thread Starter

When I access my Hotmail account using Firefox and I want to reply to an incoming email, and I click to enable the color and graphics extension sometimes I have no problem. Other times, either the email to which I am replying disappears or the html coding appears in it; the coding appears only in the email to which I am replying and not in the text I myself type as my reply. The color and graphics extension works fine when I am just composing an email and not replying to one.

I don't have this problem if I access Hotmail using IE6 and use Rich Text.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what is wrong and as to how I might correct the situation? Thanks, grandpaw7

2. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

This may sound a little anti M$ but I have always found that Hotmail hated non microsoft browsers. Even their new Windows LiveMail beta looses a lot of it's functionality in firefox (one more reason to justify my move to Gmail)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/451284

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice