Firefox Extension

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Under9000

Hello,

Here is the issue, I want to listen to online radio at this website . No problem. I click on the "Listen Now" option in the top left under the "WFLA" sign. Not an issue. I want to bookmark this, but the link is only a javascript link. That means, it works if and only if I am at the website, which doesn't make for much of a bookmark because I could simply click the button if I am at the site.

I use Firefox 3.0.8 on Vista.

Any ideas?

Edit: Also, the heading is wrong, sorry. I meant firefox bookmarks.

Javascript always works only from within the page that contains it. You need to be on that page first. If the link goes to a separate page altogether and it is independent, then you will have the address after you arrive there.

Place mouse over Listen Live Now and right click and select Bookmark This Link.

Under9000

Elvandil, so there is no way to get it to directly link to the radio? Sigh.

It does work Augie, from the website itself. Not from outside of it.

When I bookmark the link and place it in bookmarks, I can open the radio link from the bookmarks list. If you open it in a separate tab, then you can go to other sites and still hear the station, as long as you don't close that tab. Maybe don't understand what you want.

Under9000

You made the bookmark link, right? Well, make sure you have no tabs on the WFLA site, say go to google, and click on the link. It won't open the radio. It only works if you are on the WFLA website, which doesn't do me much good.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online