Firefox freezing Windows 10 crash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chacibita

I am on a laptop now. Because PC crashed.
I bought a used Dell PC with Windows 10 Enterprise from PC tech guy.
Firefox stopped responding often,
then it froze and after trying a hard reset twice, still could not even get screen to work to get into safe mode.
He says a virus caused this. Now he says maybe Enterprise had too many security programs and created conflict.
I think something else might be wrong with the PC .
I heard Windows 10 updates were causing a lot of freezing and crashes. But a hard reset would fix it
If it is a virus, I guess it would be my fault. Though he said I had adequate Virus protection.
If this PC is defective or if he set it up wrong with the Windows 10 Enterprise, I want to ask for my $$ back.
What other things besides a Virus could cause this?
Thank you for your help and advice

blues_harp28

Hi, Windows 10 Enterprise is not for the home user and is only used by corporations, IT departments, and for other commercial use.
That means it's considered not to be genuine and in violation of the licensing agreement.
You will need to install an appropriate version of Windows 10, before any further assistance can be provided.

Chacibita

Well that PC is dead so will not be using it anymore anyway.
Why does Firefox keep crashing? it is doing it now on this laptop I am using

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online