1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Firefox / Google Account Login Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Shippytricky, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Shippytricky

Shippytricky Thread Starter

Hello there.

I've recently encountered a problem upon trying to log into my Google account whereby the following screen is displayed.

[​IMG]

This is before account credentials are entered and appears after clicking on the click here to sign in link.

The problem appears to be isolated to Firefox, with internet explorer not experiencing the same issue, however, I have tried clearing the cache, cookies and reinstalling firefox yet the problem persists.

Despite many a google search, I have been unable to find any information, so any help that you could give me would be much appreciated. I am running Windows 7.

All the best,

Johnny

2. arlqq

arlqq

i have the same page come up too i am using Firefox 13 .1 - it also stops me logging on to U Tube
    i can access my Gmail and U tube on IE 9

3. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

4. arlqq

arlqq

managed to fix mine by resetting firefox to Factory settings through - help trouble information in the firefox brouser -- it preserved all my bookmarks and password too hope it works for you too

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1057426