1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Firefox keeps bouncing back to a previous page.

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Palmertrou, Apr 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palmertrou

Palmertrou Thread Starter

I've been trying to find a solution to the problem and it led me here. However my problem isn't the same as the firefox 'bouncing' problem already mentioned in this forum.

Example:
    When viewing hotmail I can visit my inbox but when i try to view any messages I get a very brief glimpse of the message before it bounces me back to the inbox.
    With other sites it often just refreshes the page if i click on any avenues within the site.

I tried deleting cookies via the toolbar cos that sorts out some problems.

I only got to this forum through explorer (yuk).

I apologise if this is a question that has already been answered but my problem isn't very easily searchable through keywords.

2. Palmertrou

Palmertrou Thread Starter

...also revisiting a tab in firefox causes that page to refresh. Not really a problem but displaying all the symptomes will help in diagnosing the problem.

I also tried re-installing firefox. That didn't work.

Please, any thoughts on this, it's driving me up the wall.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/816509

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice