1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Firefox not opening in max.screen

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by tigerchick411, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. tigerchick411

tigerchick411 Thread Starter

Ok I've already asked this in the Dell forum, and it was solved, but only temporarily. I was told to right-click Firefox icon/properties, then check the box that says "maximize". So after I did this, it was working. Up until today, and I only asked this question yesterday:confused: It's not that I have the screen set a lot smaller when it's not in max. mode, but it's just annoying because I have to keep clicking to max it. There are icons on the bottom right for Firefox extensions, and not having it maxed causes them to move slightly over, instead of where they should be. That's why it gets kind of weird when I have to keep maxing it. This happens randomly, not all the time. And I didn't mention that the "maximize" box IS STILL checked, so why isn't this working?

-M.

2. techychick

techychick

I've never had that problem with Firefox but maybe this solution will work

3. tigerchick411

Thanks, I'll check that out:)

4. tigerchick411

Well, sorry to say, it DIDN'T WORK:( It did for a while, but like I said, it's random so it will just do it whenever....but thanks!;)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/700300

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice