Firefox problem?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rchristie

Hi Im not sure whether this is a Firefox problem (probably not) or a website problem (probably yes) so anyone who can give me an idea of why this is happening, it would be appreciated.

Basically Im helping to integrate a website, I dont have full control (it's a government thing), but I do have some. Anyway when I visit the site using Firefox instead of displaying the page in the content window it tries to download the page to the computer like a file. This doesnt happen in IE. This is a recent problem as it was working fine in Firefox just yesterday. Can someone point me in the right direction here, why is this happening?

llsee

Larry
Hello:

I just navigated to that site (via your posted link), and it displayed fine for me. I am running Firefox v1.0, the latest release version.

llsee

When you go to options and downloads do you have any file-type specifc rules?

Whats the extension of the file it downloads?

FF ver 1.0, works ok for me too. As was suggested earlier, have you got any download extensions or accelerators?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online