FireFox Questions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MeinDCIC

I am using FireFox and I have a few problems:

1. How do I change which email program is used when I click on a email link? I went into tools thinking it would be there like it is in IE - but no such luck.

2. I downloaded a Norton Internet Security 2005 Antispyware Edition Upgrade. I thought I was doing a good thing for my computer.....Now I can't go to hotmail from Mozilla. I get a message saying Verizon does not recognize my address or password or something. I can get to other sites from Mozilla, but not hotmail. If I open up Internet Explorer I can go to hotmail though.

Thanks!

i'm not sure on the internet securty question but for the email, get into the control panel and find "internet options". click on it and choose the "programs" tab at the top. from there select whichever mail client you want from the pull down menu next to "email".

bring up internet explorer go to the "tools" menu and choose "internet options". from there you should see a programs tab at the top.

MeinDCIC

Yes I know how to correct this issue in IE, however this is a FIREFOX question!!!! :eek:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts