1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Firefox v 24 Warning

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by bearrider, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. bearrider

bearrider Thread Starter

I thought I read something about Firefox v. 24 that was not real favorable to users. I don't remember exactly what the issue was but it seemed like there was an issue about our personal info or something like that. I'm getting prompts to download Firefox 23 now now and 24 will be next. Does anyone remember seeing this warning or did I imagine it? Thanks.

2. dotty999

dotty999 Dotty

I have Firefox version 23.0.1 that works fine, I always check reviews before I install the latest version

3. bearrider

bearrider Thread Starter

Thanks Dotty999 for your help. I feel better about downloading Firefox 23 now. Thank you again.
    bearrider

4. dotty999

dotty999 Dotty

you're welcome:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1106807