Firefox will not retain password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TOYMAN1952

When I login to this site(Tech Support Guy) Firefox will not retain my password. It has the user name but not the password. When I view the password in Firefox it is blank. Is there a way to fix this? I am using FF 1.07. All other sites that I go to work fine.

Clear the password for techsupport in teh privacy tab in the prefrences/options.
Log out, log back in and save the password.

Should work, I used firefox for a few months until it lost all my favourites, I've moved to opera now

TOYMAN1952

Did that jackdw and it still erases the password on every login.

If I turn off Java script it retains the password. But I do not want to do that every time I log in here. But maybe that is a clue to the solution?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online