Firefox ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sportman13

I have Firefox 3.6 on windows 7 it cuts off things on sites but not in ie explorer the same sites I see everything fine Example of the site http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do in the pull down month feature dose not let me see dates and in the tv listings dose not let me see time in Firefox dose in ie explorer ?

cwwozniak

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
Chuck
Are you blocking scripts in Firefox? That could prevent the drop down calendar and time boxes from displaying.

Snagglegaster

Banned
I have Firefox 3.6 on windows 7 it cuts off things on sites but not in ie explorer the same sites I see everything fine Example of the site http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCGrid.do in the pull down month feature dose not let me see dates and in the tv listings dose not let me see time in Firefox dose in ie explorer ?
I'm running Firefox 3.6.3 on Win7 Pro 64 bit and the site you linked to works perfectly for me. Do you get error messages saying that you don't have some necessary plugins installed when you view the site?

sportman13

I'm running Firefox 3.6.3 on Win7 32 bit no error messages the site page cut off on time and month pull down on zap2it tv it works in ie explorer any fix for Firefox ?

I've had problems like this before.
Have you changed the DPI settings to a custom number?
Or have you used Control + to increase the size of the web page?
I think it's probably something simple that you are overlooking.
I went to the link you gave and it looked fine. I have Windows 7 Pro x64 and FF 3.6.
Good luck.

sportman13

Where are the DPI settings to a custom number?
I used Control + to increase the size of the web page it did not do anything ?

antech

Banned
Tried reinstalling Firefox?
Might help in some way or the other

sportman13

I first tryed Control + to increase the size of the web page went to user defined size fit saw everything it was little and would not keep the setting when I went off and then back to zap2ittv page is this a right setting ?

TerryNet

First Name
Terry
Start - All Programs - Mozilla Firefox - Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode)

sportman13

Firefox a fix question Using Control Panel, and then, under Appearance and Personalization, clicking Adjust screen resolution.

if I Click the drop-down list next to Resolution, move the slider to the resolution, and then click Apply.

and Keep to use the new resolution, and Revert to go back to the previous resolution.will it hold the origanal setting

Maybe you have some add-on as 'NoScript' for Firefox and that's why you have this problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online