Firepit 2,000,000,000

Johnny b

John
I saw on the news where is a major spike in motorcycle wrecks and fatalities due to less cars on the road. I live right off of a major street where I hear motorcycles going very fast. Speed limit is 45 and there is about a quarter mile strip to the next light.

I live along a state route between two small cities.
I haven't been out on a motorcycle this year yet.
The bikes I have seen have been mostly within the speed limit ( 40 ) but it seems a lot of pent up activity in fast street machines ( Mustangs and Challengers ) with loud pipes getting it on in short sprints.
Also hear sirens from time to time lol!

Izme

Stephen
*stokes the fire*
A little levity during this crazy crisis

Izme

Stephen
I try not to think of it as a crisis, just a temporary inconvenience
Dot!!! so good to see you, not literally
Temporary inconvenience or str8 up pain in our ...I care not about the semantics..
*stokes the fire*

dotty999

Dotty
Dot!!! so good to see you, not literally
Temporary inconvenience or str8 up pain in our ...I care not about the semantics..
*stokes the fire*
Hello stranger! So good to see you too! Hope you are ok. It's a difficult time for many and certainly worrying but there's nowt I can do about it although I've kept busy and bought more chocolate to see me through! :)

Izme

Stephen
Hello stranger! So good to see you too! Hope you are ok. It's a difficult time for many and certainly worrying but there's nowt I can do about it although I've kept busy and bought more chocolate to see me through! :)
Can never go wrong with chocolate ;) All is fine here, considering. Staying positive. Hope all is well for you

*stokes the fire*

~~><">

Izme

Stephen
The word of today is MASK
The Mask of Zorro, The Mask Jim Carrey wore in that funny movie, or the more serious role which Cher, Sam Elliott, and Eric Stoltz plays in...or the masked singer a latest hit. Can't forget Mr. Vader and those asthmatic breaths in that Dark mask
Then there's you and I...And that Mask...
Kind of grown fond of it...I have like four different types and feel somewhat vulnerable without it. Conditioned by Covid19 and society guidelines.

*stokes the fire*
"Ohhh crap caught my Mask on fire with an ember!"
I have to pull it off for a brief moment to enjoy the firepit roasted hot dogs and smores right?

"ohh how times have changed"

Ehhhh

~~><">

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online