Firewall keep blocking URLS

NDIY

Hi, I am a newbie in IT. I want to ask if PC at the office installed a CAD software but the firewall keep blocking it, even after whitelisted all URLs need to be whitelisted as suggested by the software company. The firewall keep blocking again after a while and making the software detect no internet access to the software.

Please help. Thank you.

Which OS ? Which firewall ? :)

Normally there is an option to whitelist a software in all firewalls. You might get better results talking to the firewall support.

Couriant

James
Hi, I am a newbie in IT. I want to ask if PC at the office installed a CAD software but the firewall keep blocking it, even after whitelisted all URLs need to be whitelisted as suggested by the software company. The firewall keep blocking again after a while and making the software detect no internet access to the software.

Please help. Thank you.
Then ask your IT person :) Windows Firewall tends to block software until you allow them to use the domain, local, public, etc networks so you will need to allow it in there, but you will need IT admin privileges.

NDIY

Which OS ? Which firewall ? :)

Normally there is an option to whitelist a software in all firewalls. You might get better results talking to the firewall support.
Windows 10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online