1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fireworks MX Install Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by geegs10, Feb 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geegs10

geegs10 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have the whole Macromedia MX Suite including Cold Fusion, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver and Freehand 10. My problem is that I can install every program in the suite except Fireworks MX - it starts off fine, first going through an 'extracting files' window, which changes to a welcome window. After clicking on next I get to a End User Lisence Agreement, to which I click 'yes.' As soon as I do this the window refreshes, diplaying the End User License Agreement again. I have clicked yes a few times but it keeps doing the same thing, and I end up exiting the installation. Is there any way I can get this to work? Why is it happening? I think it may be some hardware problem, but I am not sure.

Please help

2. Doug Vitale

Doug Vitale

If possible, try installing it on another PC. This step will let you determine whether the problem is physically your PC, or if your installation file is corrupt. If you are installing directly from the CD, try copying the installation files to your hard drive and running the installation program from there.

3. geegs10

geegs10 Thread Starter

I just installed it on my other pc and it works fine, but i also need it working on this one. The copying files to the program files folder and then installing idea didnt work either, but thanks anyway.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/327681

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice