1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

first step in programming

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by jmgallego, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. loserOlimbs

loserOlimbs

HTML and CSS isn't really programming though, its markup....

Its also very different. I love programming, but I hate web development.

2. nikomaster

nikomaster

Despite many said here, I also recommend you getting started with C/C++ why? Because it is well structured language which syntax is base for other programming languages such as php, java, javascript C# and many others.

3. ckphilli

ckphilli

I'm with these two ^ (y) I would just add that it's a pretty good idea (in my opinion) to not get too wrapped up in the syntax. Be a problem solver, hone those skills by thinking about your problem (I'm partial to a dry erase board, but that's just me) before you bang out a bunch of code. You'll save yourself time, I promise.

4. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083647

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice