1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

First to Fight Mouse lag

Discussion in 'Games' started by MahaGamer, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MahaGamer

MahaGamer Thread Starter

I just bought First to Fight and it runs great on High settings on 800x600 with stuff like decals and shadows off to boost framerates. But if i'm outsied i get good frames per second(mabye 30-40+) but there is like killer mouse lag and it's really annoying. I just don't get it. it's the same in Americas Army when 60+fps i get no lag but anything below i get killer mouse lag. your help would be nice. Thanks!

_____________________________________________________________________________
    AMD Athlon 3200+
    Gigabyte nforce3 mobo
    1024mb crucial ram
    256mb GeForce 5500 ovclkd @ 290/443
    350watt psu

2. MahaGamer

MahaGamer Thread Starter

here's my DXDIAG: it's attached

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437003

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice