1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fish Literature

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Skivvywaver, Sep 5, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. Skivvywaver

Skivvywaver Thread Starter

Hey Fish, look what I found.

Attached Files:

2. Skivvywaver

It even has your picture in it. :D

Attached Files:

3. valley

valley

lol, my kids have this book. :D

Black fish
    Blue fish
    Old fish
    New fish..

4. Skivvywaver

This one has a little car
    This one has a little star
    My what allot of fish there are

My little brother had it. He is 36 now and not so little at 235 lbs., but I still remember him whining for me to read it to him. There was a time when all I had to do was turn the page. I had it memorized.

5. valley

valley

hehehe....my kids finally stopped reading it a couple of years ago but it was a favorite before they entered school. And yes, its one of those books that you read so many times that you can easily memorize it. I still know several snippets by heart!

And it was very nice of you to read to your brother! :) My two are only a year apart so I was the only one to read. It would have been great if they could have read to each other! And they are major bookworms too! Oh well, reading is good for the mind, no matter what the book, I say.

More and more fish
    twenty four fish
    in the house and on the street
    what a lot of fish you meet!

6. Skivvywaver

Kids that are read to usually become readers themselves. I couldn't wait to learn to read. My mom taught me to read before I ever started school. I wasn't an Einstein or anything, but my first grade teacher had nothing new for me in reading.
    I still write like a chicken scratching in the dirt. Can't have everything. :)

7. valley

valley

LOL! It must be a guy thing. :D I dont know of too many men who took the time to practice in their youth like we girls did. I used to love making my handwriting look as pretty as can be....until I grew up and got sick of writing, lol. I have no patience for handwriting now that I can type! Its too bad too...I used to love writing real letters "back in the day" :D

8. izme

izme

Allright!!! :mad: I am here to kick arse and chew bubble gum and I'm allllll outta bubblegum!!! :eek: :p

very cute thread even though it does put the fish in the ol fryin pan again! :mad: :D

9. brushmaster1

brushmaster1

I'm a professional signwriter. I can letter perfectly, and I'm quite good at calligraphy... but my handwriting is attrocious! Perhaps it is a "guy thing" :D

10. izme

izme

LOL

mine is ok and kind of eclectic

but I also am an artist, not a great one though, I always wanted to get into sign painting etc.

I did silkscreen etc in school

I even like sculptor and am pretty good with origame etc.

11. Skivvywaver

I start a good Fish annoying thread, and hang out for awhile. No Fish. Come back after getting lost on a google search on abandoned houses and missed the Fish.
    If you ever get bored, you can check out abandoned buildings or houses on google.
    You first have to be interested in that sort of thing I guess. It is amazing the parts of lives left behind though.
    Some of what I checked out makes me think the owner just died and left nothing to anyone. Some strange stuff. :)

12. izme

izme

How's it goin Skivvy?

Looking at abandon houses huh? that could be interesting

been turning in long days and nights

oh well :D

13. izme

izme

:D

There is only one super fish

and only one slasher kitty that keeps moonie in line!

aint that right slasher?

yah yah, I know Moonie is just a punk :eek: :p

14. moonmist

moonmist

*takes a five iron*..........here, fishy, fishy, fishy..........

15. izme

izme

I think she just opened a can of worms slasher :eek:

so what are we going to do about that?

fish puts on his cape and gold leotards :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/270587

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice