1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FIxer Upper with Registry Cleaner?

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by charlene1958, Dec 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. charlene1958

charlene1958 Thread Starter

Problem I WAS having with OE:
    Can not read the contents of my emails. Only the hourglass icon appears in the preview pane or in the email body when an email is opened up. This happens in all my email folders.

Current Problem:
    I had been using MO had dial up
    Went to cable and they said I had to use OE for them to be able to help me with any problems

Last yr I lost MO and had to reinstall in the meantime I downloaded OE 6
    Once I got MO back up and running I didnt use OE 6 but it was still on my computer

I put the sever info and was going to use OE now and made it my default email Thats when I had the trouble as stated above with the blank email and hourglass
    When I couldnt get OE to work I went back to MO and set as my default when doing so it no longer worked

I get error 0x80040154 if I click send a recv
    If it checks the mail by itself error 0x8004210B

I had gone to add and remove programs and removed OE from there then I deleted the shortcut
    It is still in my program file folder
    I click on the OE folder and it has the msoe.dll folder but I get the open the dialog box asking me with what program I want to open it up with

Tried
    run command
    regsvr32 inetcomm.dll

says: REG SERV32
    Load library(inetcomm.dll) failed GetLastError
    returns 0x00000485
    Will Registry Cleaner fix this?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/307620

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice