1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Flash drive problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mmccaffrey79, Apr 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mmccaffrey79

Mmccaffrey79 Thread Starter

I have a windows xp. I have been putting my music files on my flash drive and putting them on my other computer for about a week. Now for some reason i keep running into a lot of problems. First I have reformatted the flash about 15 times. I have been able to put music on the drive sometimes and when I plug it into another computer it either says the disk has to be formatted (but it shows it is filled under the properties tab) or the files are corrupted and that's when I am able to access the files. I really need help as I am getting frustated. Thank you.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Time for a new flash drive.

3. Mmccaffrey79

There is no way to fix this? I also tried another flash drive and it gave my just half of the problems.

4. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

You have the same problem with multiple drives? Then one of the computers has a much more serious hardware problem.

5. Mmccaffrey79

I do I find the hardware problem?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920125

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice