Flash for Linux

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BlackHorseman

Hi,

My friend & I are working on a site that will contain Flash animation. We are looking for a thorough documentation of the Flash for Linux technology - not only a tutorial for Flash but also something that explains the inner workings - so that we are able to create more cost-efficient/concise files with Flash.

Anybody knows of any links?

Thanks,
Daniel.

I would check out macromedia's site. Currently there is a version of the flash player for linux, as for the Flash MX suite, Don't think so. Also there is only a Shockwave Flash player available for Mozilla Browser but not for Konquerer or the Galleon.

2 links to check out:

Linux Troubleshoot

Linux Players

Hope this might answer some questions. Not many people make Flash sites with Linux users in mind since it's a Windows world for now. I would assume the Flash for windows should work the same on linux provided the a person has the player installed (Mozilla only unfortunately).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online