1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Flash images

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by jdaries, Jan 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jdaries

jdaries Thread Starter

Hello everyone,

Is there a way I can save a flash image? I'd like to put it on my Myspace account. Thanks in advance.

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

3. jdaries

jdaries Thread Starter

Thank you xgerryx!

4. hewee

hewee

Guess that was me xgerryx. :D I use it all the time.
    I use netscape so don't have all the options I think you can have with IE but it is great to have to play back flash that you saved.
    Some but not that many you can't save or it save some part of the flash that they show before the part you really wanted to keep. Maybe with IE you can get around this.
    Like a game you want to save but it showes a ad first. You save the game and then open it and can only play the ad.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/431396

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice