flash is being gay.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Phililil

hi. basicly the problem is i know i have flash installed (its on the control panel - add/remove progs) but when it comes to running flash on the internet it cant do it. also; it wont download on the macromedia website, and i cant see any other legal means of getting it. - plz dont just read this, tell me if you dont have a clue what's going on

Why, is it hitting on you or bring sexually suggestive?

Try changing your security settings in IE. You never did mention the browser you were using.

Phililil

um.... ok i didnt really understand al that last bit... reminded me of star trek though :|

yes, its internet explorer, and i have already been through all the security settings

Are you using IE or Mozilla?

If it's IE, try Mozilla, If Mozilla try IE.

Also, you may want to go to your Program Files Folder and delete the whole Flash folder, then try reinstaling it.

Thats all I can think of.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online