1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Flash memory Repair

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by zasxsd, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zasxsd

zasxsd Thread Starter

hi everyone this is my first add in this forum.
    i was buy sony flash memory sony 8GB.

i was remove flash memory directly from my laptop i was forget to go safe remove. when i want to plugin again this its shown please insert in to drive G:
    when i try to do format its shown There is no disk in drive G: inster a disk, and then try again. Please i need help from everyone how see this please advice me what i do i hope i can use this fash again Thanks for help i hope u will help me out .... [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You might try going to Disk Management and formatting it there.

3. zasxsd

zasxsd Thread Starter

Thanks for your advice but i tryed all the way but i cannot format it its show mamory size 0MB thanks for replay i chek every day maybe i can fix this. any advice for me please tell me thanks.

4. JohnWill

Did you try in Disk Management, not My Computer? How about trying it on another system?

5. zasxsd

zasxsd Thread Starter

Thanks for your help i realy Appreciat thanks, i find the solution now i can used my flash memory chek this .i was tried to attach file but here i can upload only 200KB but this file is 500KB so i will attaching one link download file if your flash memory is not working flow those stap ok thanks. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KXLGQJSR
    BEST OF LUCK (y)

6. JohnWill

What is it you're attaching?

7. ibrahimfa

ibrahimfa

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/559105