Flash MX actionscripting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

aquapc

hi...I'm teaching myself to learn Flash MX using tutorials I've gathered all over the net. But I'm having a problem when adding actions to the scripting part of the program. I seem to have no Movie Control option under the Action selection folder(book like icon).

Under Actions-Frame, next is I have Global Functions -> Time Control and so on...but can't find nothing related to Movie Control that suppose to have functions of goto: and that would enable me to choose gotoandstop or play, type in scene, type, and frame...whether on release, rollover and whatnot functions.

I believe I'm using ActionScript v2.0 but I'm not quite sure about this, I think I've seen it once and don't remember how or where I've seen it.

I'm using Flash MX PRO 2004 v7.2
WIN XP SP2

Can anyone please help me what to do to enable the Movie Control scripting for my Flash MX pro '04 program, I'd appreciate any help and thanks in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online