1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Flash player only lasts for a short time , then has to be reloaded.

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by ThePhil51, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ThePhil51

ThePhil51 Thread Starter

I am using, Wintows 7, Firefox 8, and AVG 2012 Anti virus.
    When I try to download a program to BBC iPlayer, I only get the option to download to WMP, but if I reload Adobe Flash player
    , I can then download to iPlayer desktop. I get the program, then after a short time everthing reverts back to only being able to get WMP.
    I also have found this effects You tube. This only works for a short time, after installing a fresh copy of Flash Player..
    This is really confusing me, and I have lost count of the re-installations of Adobe Flash Player..
    Please help.

2. zbd21

zbd21

3. ThePhil51

ThePhil51 Thread Starter

Hi, Thank you for your suggestion,. Unfortunately the problem is still there.
    I always use the correct un-intstalation methods, but I gave it just one more try.. Anything!
    Phil..

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1028001