Flash Player problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gandalph3

I can not seem to view any flash media programs - Youtube, Cartoon Network, etc...

On Youtube it says JavaScript is turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player.

Cartoon Network says it requires a newer version of flash plug in.

I go to Macromedia.com and install the newest version but nothing on the webpages changes. I tried to fix it myself but it still does not work.

I have tried their troubleshooting and it still does not work.

Gandalph3 said:
bump - No replies
Try a search on the forum here.
I think people are getting tired of retyping the same thing over n over.
This seems to be an ongoing problem.

What version of browser are you using?

I think you need to do as the website says, make sure that you have Javascript enabled, and make sure that you have the latest version of Flash Player.

Gandalph3

I am using Internet Explorer and I have the Javascript Enabled and I did download the latest version and it still does not work

You have to uninstall the flash player first, then reinstall it. Its happened to me before.

Gandalph3

I uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times and it still does not work. But it does seem to work when my sister is logged on under her settings.

Gandalph3

Any other ideas? I have unistalled and reinstalled it many times now and it still does not work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online