Flash Player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

spicefamily

:mad:
Hi: I'm having extremely hard time downloading Flash Player. I recently up graded my Windows from Vista to 7. I went into You Tube and the Flash Player warning came on You need to upgrade your Adobe Flash Player to watch this video. " It also said that I have to download Flash Player, which I did. When I am downloading, the Flash Player is first slow in getting the application. When it does it takes about a minute to begin to install. The red bar begins to fill in the bar, then it stops at 12%. It then shows a timeout word.

I took this as the Flash Player had a hard time downloading in the time that is requested. I've done something's that I have thought would speed up the download.
I have transferred a lot of important files onto my external drive and deleted the files on my C: Drive. This did not help one bit.

What can I do? I need help with this!!! Right away!

Thank-you

Meg

Inspiron 1525 Dell Laptop

Computer Age: 4 yrs

Windows: 7

Service Pack: #1

Window Experience Index: 2.9

Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual CPU T2390 @ 1.86 GHz 1.87 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 2.00GB

System Type: 32-bit Operating System

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
You are saving the installer to your hard drive before running the installation, right?

Try downloading Flash from HERE.

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Are you saving the program to your hard drive before installing it, or are you trying to run it right away?

LagunaGTO

Account Closed
Most of the time it works with "run" but when issues arise, sometimes saving and then running fix that issue. Not everything is intended to be 100% when it comes to computer instructions. ;)

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
I think it's always best to save the installers on your hard drive. You might need them again, especially later if you have to revert to an older version of a program and it's not available anymore...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online