flash player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mancom

Hello I keep getting an error message saying my flash player is out of date, I have went to the ADOBE SITE TO GET A NEW DOWNLOAD, BUT IT KEEP DOWNLOADING OTHER OFFERS FOR ME TO DOWN LOAD IS THER ANY WAY TO GET AWAY FROM THESE ANOYING ADS? THEY JUST ARE VERY ANOYING COZ SOME DOWN LOAD AUTOMATICALY, THEN I HAVE TO GO INTO ADD/REMOVE PROGRAM TO REMOVE FROM MY SYSTEM , GETS TO BE A PAIN INTHE BUT TO DO THIS EVERY TIME, NEEDLESS TO SAY I GIVE UP ON INSTALING A MY FLASH PLAYER, HOPE YOU CAN HELP

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
Please download AdwCleaner.

• Double-click the adwcleaner.exe to run the tool.
  • Click Scan.
  • When the scan is finished, click Clean.
  • When the cleaning process is over, click Report and a Notepad window will be opened.
  • Please post the contents here in your topic.

try going to the original site or these things might happen usually I just type "getadobe" in google and it directs me straight

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online