Flash Player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

japplebaum

Can't download adobe flash player. It says the download is successful but it's still not installed.

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
Downloading and installing are two different things.

And depending on your browser and the plugins that you are using, it won't auto install. When I use Flash page to "install", it will download the file, but the install won't run. I have to manually run the file.

Byteman

Gone but Never Forgotten
Most of the online Adobe flash installers first have you download small file which you have to double click or Run> to then start the main download....you wait till that finishes, then it will install and when totally finished you get sent to an Adobe page that confirms the success of the new version installation for you.

Phantom010

Retired Trusted Advisor
To avoid that type of confusion, it's often preferable to use the offline installer found HERE.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts