Flash problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
G

gosolo

I am using firestarter (coffeecup flash 4.0) to make a simple flash title on two pages of my site.

I got them working in the browser and finally got them up on our server. But the flash action became "jerky".
I am stymied.

Any suggestions? I also have some file association difficulties because the person who worked on our page named the welcome page "index" and then named the primary file on a subpage (in a separate folder called First Editions) index as well.
The same file and flash is accessed from the nav bar as from the
image map at the bottom of the welcome page (this is the route called "index")

I'm way too new at this: don't want to mess up our site by guessing any more

thanks for any help

G

gosolo

Thanks for the response. I'll give it a try.
Have looked all over the it. Even tried a few html validating sites, but the "errors" they show in my flash are beyond my capabilities.
(define the word "glah" by calling it "newglah")

thanks again. anymore info always welcome

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online