1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Flashcodec.exe Virus

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Nicbaz, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Nicbaz

Nicbaz Thread Starter

Today i downloaded a flashcodex.exe file.

It was a fake, a virus.
    It has shut down my internet. I am now using a different computer.
    All my web browsers do not work, when i first go the virus my MSN stayed signed in though?

FireFox, GoogleCrome, IE7 all don't work.

I have run combofix, it fixed some cashing errors with FF3 But still didnt fix the conection probs.

Il will post the combofix log when i can find it. For not here is the Hijackthis Log.

2. Nicbaz

Nicbaz Thread Starter

And here is the ComboFix logg, i have ran copmbo fix twice, this is the second logg, i lost the first please note that lots more was deleted in the first logg.

3. Nicbaz

Nicbaz Thread Starter

And here is the ComboFix logg, i have ran copmbo fix twice, this is the second logg, i lost the first please note that lots more was deleted in the first logg.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/822722